Sunday, July 29, 2007

Okay, I made it to Amsterdam. I am now 9 hrs ahead of CA. SO what a crazy experiance...first please know I do not know how much I am going to post here becuase it is 5 Euros to use the internet for 15 min...CRAZY i know....I am not in africa any more....but it must be said that the internet here is faster than any internet I have EVER used...BEAUTIFUL!! So I could not sleep on the flight here to many thoughts and writting in my journal. We took a nap when we got to our hotel, which by the way is crazy nice. We took a shower, which felt weird. I am so used to cold showers that a warm shower felt really HOT!! so I took a slightly cold shower. We are off to walk the city and have some fun :-)...I wonder what it would have been like to come here without having gone to Africa first. I wonder if I would have appreciated it as much as I do now.

3 min left....gotta go...post again in a couple days....love you all!!!

I really miss Africa...it is truly beautiful!!

2 comments:

George said...

Can you bring back some extra Bandwidth for me???

Jazz said...

Hey Lisa! My mom has been in town so I'm catching up on your posts again...sorry. Miss you so much! I love you.