Sunday, July 15, 2007

This was a crazy weekend.

Yesterday we went to Kakum National park. I cant wait to show you the pictures!! I walked on 7 bridges that are about 150 feet off the ground. The bridge itself is only 12 inches wide...and swings...there are only 4 of the in the world!! what a crazy feeling it is to do something that there are only 4 of in the entire world!!!
then we went to this hut restaurant...we did not eat...we went to see the alligators!! I touched one!!! very scary!! but very cool. I am living on the edge man!! I am a risk taker!!

Today I have a cold so I stayed home, cleaned my room and slept.

Talk to you tomorrow
hope all is well, and the those of you who are getting ready to leave for MP5 are getting excited!!

hugs!

1 comment:

Jazz said...

Lisa,
This is so exciting. I hope you feel better...rest and drink fluids! :) Our continued prayers are with you.

Love and Kisses