Monday, June 30, 2008

So today was great, horrible, then great again. We woke up got the kids off to school and had the rest of the day to ourselves. Morgan and I cleaned our room...which we both think had not been cleaned since 1986....wow....dirty!!! It felt sooooo great to get the place all nice.

Then came time for us to walk down and pick up the kids. there are two preschoolers...as the kids approach us we grab there hands and walk them home. Morgan and I both asked about the preschoolers but were assured they would be home. So we continued on our way...when we reach home we were greated with, donde esta christofer Y maria...at that we turned around and walked down the hill. Morgan took off, nicki went in the other direction and I stayed where the road split. That was the crappiest feeling ever...two little kids lost...and a search party out for them...and I had to stay at a split road...hahaha. Then further down the hill i see the best sight ever...morgan walking up the hill with both kids. Morgan found them asleep at the school with no supervision. No one was around. It was soooooo scary. Poor morgan, she was in shock for about two hours, honeslty she thought they were dead. They are both very very sick. the most disturbing part was that no one really thought that this was a big deal. that hurt.

the kids were found, the room was cleaned, lunch was done, and home work started. Morgan and I went into town for dinner and to pick up some amoxicillan for the kids. OH MY GOSH!!! we had the best dinner, (next to the dinner that doris made for us)

It was sooo good that I will quote grandma Gloria and say ¨you can always tell the sign of good meal when it is followed with a hearty belch!!!!¨ and it was sooooo good that when Morgan belched I could taste her dinner. which was triple huevos, queso Y jammon, with garlic dipped frys and gralic bread. I had a personal pizza...which was totally amazing!!!

Sorry to say this grandma and grandpa.....but i also had the best beer ever!! i saved the bottle wrappper to scrapbook it was sooooo good.!!! light, cool and yummy. Morgan and I had a great bonding meal. we laughed we burpped and now we type. Such a great life and experience....hahaha. Highs and lows....mountains and valleys. all good things.

I love blogging by the way....its nice to just type. (thought i would say that).

kisses

5 comments:

George said...

Lisa, I am laughing so hard right now.

The belch thing is about the grossest thing I have ever read and the most awesome.

Take care and keep an eye on them childrens.

Meghan said...

I agree George. I almost lost a little of my breakfast. haha.

It's okay because I love you. I can't even imagine that.. I think of Hailey being left alone like that and it scares the crap out of me. I'm glad you found them :)

love you!

<3

Betty & Jerry said...

Hi you 2 -
It looks like God put you there for good reasons! What a day of highs and lows. Glad it ended on a high!!
Blessings and love to you both -
Betty & Jerry

Anonymous said...

CALLED GEORGE YESTERDAY FOR INSTRUCTIONS.... CALLED JAZZ TODAY. THINK I GOT IT.

SOME DAY i WILL GT THE HANG OF THIS

LUV U G & G

Jazz said...

Lisa,
you are so special. Georgie says, "I love you, Lisa. I hope you are having a great time. I'm so happy for you that you're doing this. It is truly God's call. For news here , about me, I made the Jazz Band! I'm playing Bari Sax! Happy 4th of July!" Gillian is with George right now, so I'll have her send a message later. We miss you and are thinking of you. All our love and prayers,
Jazz and family