Sunday, June 29, 2008

thanks Jazz for the spnaish posts!!! hahahaha...I get almost all of it...but not all. I will come back in a couple weeks and read them. hahahaha. Thats the best, i fall out laughing everytime i read your post.

So the kids totally have my heart. They really blow me away. Last night Morgan and I stated to watch a movie with the kids before they went to bed. We were totally exhausted, and all i could think about was wanting to go to bed. Then i look around the room at all these kids and i thought to myself. I love you.

these kids...you would never know their backgrounds if you had not read about them first. their resiliency amazes me. I look forward to their hugs and saying good morning to them.

morgan got the best picture today of the kids playing with our hair....and us with a look like....please no lice...hahaha.

we went to church this morning, then walked around the market, its been a pretty good day.

talk to you soon...kisses and love

3 comments:

George said...

My guess is that you would look so cool with a shaved head so I say Go Lice Go! LOL

You are to cute. And Scott moved his blog but I know he will read your comment.

Stay Safe!

Betty & Jerry said...

Hi Lisa -
Glad you are having such a great time. Sounds like you have found a great place to be! We miss you both. Love and blessings -
Jerry & Betty

Anonymous said...

I AM PROUD OF YOU